Close Menu

Better investments, profits and money management

0 votes

Below are the latest updates on DHA Bahawalpur

  • Total Area 5000 acres
  • Phase 1 Area 3000 acres
  • 9 blocks In Phase 1.
  • Development in progress on 3 blocks A,B,C.
  • Main gate and main boulevard to be completed in August 2017.
  • Development work in full swing. Phase 1 completion target is December 2018.
  • Official Map will be available soon.
  • Three different companies working on development of phase 1.
  • 40% development work completed of Phase 1 Completed. Remaining 60% to be completed by December 2018.
  • Other amenities include state-of-the-art horticulture, educational facilities, theme park, 18 hole gold course, hospitals, jamaia mosque etc.
  • NUML & Defence Univisity development will start soon.
  • Major Zameer claimed that DHA Bhawalpur prices will double by Mid 2018.




asked Jul 11, 2017 in Project updates by admin (680 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi, How you see the future of DHA bahwalpur, from information shared it looks very good and solid as development happening. Need advise.
answered Jul 14, 2017 by rajabkhan (800 points)
Please watch this video below
0 votes
Dear Rajab,

Its a good project. It is cheapest DHA project and downside is out of question.

Please keep three year in mind.

It may not gain in 2017 due to political situation but I am hopeful it will give very good return within 1-3 years.
answered Jul 14, 2017 by hotuser (2,140 points)

Popular discussions

lahore-real-estate-property-discussion lahore-real-estate-discussion lahore-property-discussion dha-lahore best-real-estate-projects dha-multan investment-in-lahore bahria-town-lahore lake-city dha dha-bahawalpur lake-city-investment lake-city-lahore lakecity gwadar-property gwadar-real-estate property-tax bahria-orchard-installment dha-phase-9 dha-prism best-properties-to-invest lda-city-lahore gwadar real estate investment gwadarrealestate investment after tax lahore-property-market-analysis lahore-raiwind-side-sociaties bahria-orchard-new-deal dha-phase-7 lahore pakistan-stock-exchange psx lake-city-ballotting dha-bahawalpur-villas dha-gujrawala lahore-ring-road-update realestate-tax-impact ldacitylahore property-after-tax lahorerealestatediscussion lahorerealestate lahore-ring-road-sociaties fbr-notification property-invesment plot stocks-investment blue-chips-psx bahria town rawalpindi bahria town karachi kacha jail road al rehmat project al-rehmat peco road lda city dha bahwalpur dha phase 10 pakistan-property-discussion dha-peshawar-balloting-result dha-peshawar-balloting dha-peshawar market-direction dhab dha-multan-balloting-list dha-multan-balloting-result face-to-face-deals avoid-dealers investor-direct-deals download-dha-multan-application-form dha-multan-application-form dha-multan-payment-plan dha-phase5-m-block bahria-orchard-phase4 new-tax-amnesty bahria-possession bahria-orchard dha-city-lahore-scam dha-city-lahore dha-city dha-medical-city dha-fake-files short-term-investment short-term-property-investment fbr-valuation-dha-lahore punjab-stamp-paper e-stamp-paper property-discussion withholding-tax dha-ivy-green phase 8 z block dha ivy green real-estate-investment property-imvestment lake city sector 7b handover best lahore investment new-taxes-impact-on-real-estate prefabricated-houses-pakistan prefabricated houses pakistan lda city lahore lda-approved-sociaties lda lahore approved sociaties